Wine and Cheese
Leather Crafting Class Information
Upcoming Class Dates:
May 7th, Fri. - 8 spots avail (8 total)
May 8th, Sat. - 8 spots avail (8 total)
June 18th, Fri. - 8 spots avail (8 total)
June 19th, Sat. - 8 spots avail (8 total)
Please look below for the list of items that can be made, or if you have something specific you would like to make, please message or email to discuss.
- Bridle (2 styles of browbands)
- Belt - tooled
- Tooled Clutch or Small Handbag
- Spur Straps
- Leather Cuff with Lace
- Dog Collar
- Stubby Cooler
- Tobacco Pouch
- Knife Sheath
- A5 Journal Cover
Larger Projects with extra costs
- A4 Journal Cover $30 extra
- Phone Case – Specify Phone Type and Size - $25 extra
- Wallet – specify men’s ($30 extra) or ladies ($30 med or $50 large)
- Breast Plates - $75 extra
- Bitless Bridle - $80 extra
- Bronc Noseband - $20 extra
- Water Bottle Case - $15 extra for water bottle
- Saddle Bag - $75 extra
- Gun Sling - $30 extra
- Large Cow hair Tote Bag - $75 extra
An afternoon includes:
Instruction and guidance to making one custom leather product listed above. Templates available or design your own!
Tools, leather, paints, dyes and seals supplied to create your own unique and custom item! If you don't fully complete your item, you can return to complete them or I'll complete them for you at no added cost!
Complimentary Wine (or beer/spirits) and cheese & chocolates
If you're drinking, please arrange to have a designated driver drop you off.
An event filled with fun and laughter among friends and new people!
Paymets are due ASAP to ensure your spot in the class. Classes generally fill up very fast.
$175 per person via bank transfer or
$190 online payment Paypal or Afterpay
Minimum 6-8 people
Maximum 10 People
Located 10 minutes from Woodford down (Neurum Road) 30 King Road QLD 4514
Contact Julia via mobile, facebook or email to book your spot!
0459 445 434