1 Day / 1 Night - 50% Deposit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- 9 a.m. Arrival & pick a room
- 9:30 a.m. Horse Safety
- Group 1 Riding Lesson
- Morning Tea
- Group 2 Riding Lesson
- 1 p.m. Lunch
- 2:30 Leather Work – Optional or Free Time Relaxing around the Farm.
- g., make a leather keychain, bracelet,
- Dinner 6 p.m. (includes a complimentary glass of wine or beer)
- Campfire pending weather (BYOB) (includes a complimentary glass of baileys & marshmallows)
- 7-8 a.m. Breakfast
- 9 a.m. Catch Horses & 1 Hour Riding Lesson
- Morning Tea
- Home Time
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Payment is made via bank transfer
- Please email or text the receipt of payment made
- Each person must send in a booking form by email or post.
- Full payment is due 6 days prior to the start of the camp date.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND FAQS
- Private tours are available by arrangement. Name your own tour date and we can tailor-make a ride for you. Riding groups vary to a maximum of 6-8.
- Weight Limit – 100-110kg, this must be proportionate to your height and also muscle tone. Please note, you must be physically capable of getting on and off a horse. Unfortunately riding a horse does carry risks and you must be physically capable of dismounting in an emergency.
- Age: minimum age for these camps is 10 years old. We can accommodate families and younger children, but these need to be pre-arranged.
- Can I bring my own horse? YES! Stabling is available for $50 per night. Please note, stabling is 1.5 km from Green Acres, and you are required to transport your horse to and from the stables each day.
- We are located 10 mins between Woodford and Kilcoy just off Neurum Road. 1 hour from Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast.
- We supply safe and reliable horses.
- We are fully insured and have qualified riding instructors with over 25 plus years of experience in the business.
- We have 350 beautiful acres over rolling hills.
- Each person will get a minimum of 1-2 hours of riding each day. 45-1 hour lesson in the sand arena and a 30 -1 hour ride in the paddock. Please note complete beginners will be placed on a lead during paddock and beach rides.
- These retreats are designed to have fun and relax! We are a quiet getaway on 350 acres, designed for anyone. We have a beautiful brand-new brick home with extra rooms to accommodate our guests.
- If it is raining, we will still ride, so please bring along a raincoat. If it is storming, we will find other activities to do instead of riding.